myHealth is an online tool that provides the flexibility to access your health information and other resources on your time and between visits to Hampton Regional Medical Center and/or Coastal Plains; myHealth is available over the Internet, which means you can use it from virtually anywhere. You can also use myHealth to access information for family members and individuals for whom you provide care, if given permission.
As a patient of Hampton Regional Medical Center and/or Coastal Plains, enrolling in myHealth will allow you to:
- Securely Message with Your Physician
- View and Request Appointments
- Access Billing Statements and Submit Payments
- Review Your Lab Results
- Update Personal Information
- Request Prescription Renewals
- Visit History and Discharge Information
myHealth is completely secure; you can be confident your private information is protected. Only you, or an authorized family member, can access your information via myHealth. We hope this tool will help you take an active role in your healthcare. If you have any questions about myHealth, please call us at 803.943.2771.
The MEDITECH MHealth app provides secure, convenient access to your health information on your mobile device or tablet. With just one click, experience the flexibility of connecting to your myHealth Patient Portal. Download for free from either the App Store for use on Apple devices or the Google Play Store for Android.
Instructions for Downloading the MEDITECH MHealth App:
1. Use your existing myHealth Patient Portal logon ID and password to get started with MHealth.
NOTE: You must be enrolled in the myHealth Patient Portal to use the Meditech MHealth app. Don't have an account yet? Enrolling is easy. Select the Enroll icon above, complete the enrollment request, and click "Submit."
2. To download the free app, visit the App Store on your device, and search for the MEDITECH MHealth app.
3. Select the app and click to install.
4. Ensure the location on your device is turned "ON", and select Hampton Regional Medical Center & Coastal Plains.
5. Log in using your myHealth Patient Portal credentials.